Wednesday 13 March 2013

Oops!

I did it again. I said I was going to keep on top of this whole blogging thing and guess what? Totally failed again. But, I have been really quite busy! December was insane with work, Christmas, new year and other things, and in January I went away for 3 weeks. Then I got back and went to Glasgow. Then I got back again and went to London, then back home...then I headed off to Nottingham and Birmingham with the wonderful Stu Larsen to spend a couple of days taking photos on tour with him and that was incredible. I've been home 2 weeks now without heading off anywhere and I'm starting to feel abit restless even though I have alot to do. It's definitely been abit of a rollercoaster already this year, not sure how I feel about that yet but you know, hopefully everything will be okay again soon.

Here's a photo from when I was on holiday and it was sunny and everything was really nice...

Untitled

So. Happy 2013 everyone. Here's to a good one.

1 comment: